Most people assume that the only safari in Botswana is the Okavango Delta, however that is not true. Whilst no one denies the delta is a spectacular wildlife viewing opportunity there are other areas such as Chobe National Park, adjacent to Victoria Falls, and the Tuli Block, located in South Eastern Botswana, that also provide a different viewing experience to South Africa. You will see a difference in the birdlife in particular and at times very large herds of elephants, sometimes over 200 strong. This area is susceptible to malaria and we would recommend you contact your doctor for appropriate protection.
Botswana Camping Safari
Explore the wilderness hotspots of Botswana, from the flourishing waterways of the Okavango Delta to the prolific wildlife of the Chobe National Park and the arid landscape of Savute.
Click here for more...
For more details on Botswana and Safari Lodges and Camps, please click here:
About Botswana, Safari Lodges and Camps >>>
1. A warm courteous welcome regardless of whether you are staying at a guesthouse or a 5 star hotel.
2. Most rooms have en suite facilities and many have fridges.
3. An on site swimming pool, together with sitting area.
4. A substantial South African style breakfast included in the rate.
5. Most properties will offer on site evening meal, although some of our smaller guesthouses may refer you to a well respected local restaurant.
6. Most properties will have an on site bar and some of the smaller properties operate a self-service honesty bar in the lounge area.
7. With the larger more luxurious properties you will find the facilities you would expect to find at 4 and 5 star hotels across the world.
8. Secure car parking at all properties, normally free of charge, although in some of the major cities there may be a small fee.
9. All properties will have either a safe deposit box in your room or safe deposit facilities at check in.